Sunday, April 10, 2011

Book Raving #7

Hi everyone!  I'm so sorry I haven't been able to blog in a while.  I've been reading this series called the Mysterious Benidict Society.  It is about a group of children who take 3 tests that test their knowledge, honesty, and how athletic they are.  After 4 very special children named Reynie Muldon, Constance Contraire, Sticky (George) Washington, and Kate.  Reynie is smart because he studies, Sticky is a genius because he reads things and remembers everything he reads and I do mean every single word!!  Kate is smart but she's more athletic than everyone.  Constance, who is different in a way that you will have to find out later.  She is always grumpy but she is definitely the smartest of the group.  I hope you guys read this book by Trenton Lee Stewart.

No comments:

Post a Comment