Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Book Raving #6

Hi!  I just finished reading another book called ever soul a star and it has definetley got to be up there for one of my favorite books that I've read.  It's about three completley differient people who meet in the middle of nowhere for a eclipse sighting that is the center of attenition where they are in Iceland.  The kids names are first, Ally short for Alpha who has lived in the middle of nowhere for as long as she could remember.  She has been homeschooled there too and loves science.  Another character's name is Bree.  She is beautiful and extremely popular when her whole world gets turned upside down and she has to move to Iceland in the middle of nowhere and live there for 3 years.  She is having a great summer with her best friend Claire until her parents break the news to her.  The last main character's name is Jack who has failed science and has to go to summer school.  The only way he will stay out of summer school is by accompaniying his science teacher Mr. Silver in seeing the eclipse with a huge group of other people.  Find out how this adventure turns out.

2 comments:

  1. Your ravings make me want to read all 6 books. I bet it won't be easy but could you rank them. I'm curious to see which yo like best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you summarize the stories without giving away any spoilers!

    ReplyDelete